Serge Igonia M+M Reception Florist

Getting a separate reception florist was another one of our nice-to-have's. Juan Carlo gave us an option to avail of their free centerpiece upgrade. But we chose to waive that since I thought none of their centerpieces will fit the windy setting in Balai Isabel's outdoor venue.

Besides, I envisioned a wedding reception setup that is clean, simple and beach-inspired. Serge Igonia is a buzzword in W@W Yahoogroup. I tried my luck to contact him in September 2011, first via mobile and then email. Mike and I couldn't decide months from that if we have enough money to afford a separate the reception decorator.

It was a good 4 months after our first inquiry when we asked again and decided to pursue with the nice-to-have. We're thankful that Serge accommodated us. We met at Alabang Town Center to discuss the details.

Serge knew what needs to be done with Club Balai Isabel's reception. He anticipated that the venue will not be exclusive for us and our guests so he put up fences between the our venue and the communal club house pool area.

Bamboo, white cloth and capiz shell divisions c/o Serge Igonia
Photo by Francis & Jeny Roque





As expected, I noticed that he took my preference of having small flower setups in the tables. No leaf fillers, I also requested that. Serge was so kind to lend his lamp decors on each of our tables, as well as the capiz shells around the tent!

Flowers and lamp by Serge Igonia


Capiz shell accents c/o Serge Igonia
Photo by Edison Lee

Our only worry with Serge during the preps was his availability for our inquiries! It was so hard getting my revised contract from him. A few days before the wedding, he called and I was relieved.

Couple's table setup c/o Serge Igonia
Also another comment was about the couple's table setup, I really didn't like the flowers much, I wanted something much more simpler. Also the symmetry of the flowers is off. Whachathink?





Photos will be updated once the official ones are in.


Verdict: Serge Igonia exceeded our expectations without a doubt! He is a pro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M's LASIK Experience

Two Years Ago and Now

Yes we are!