Flashwink as M+M's Photobooth

Pre sales story. It was very easy communicating with Kristel Sy, their proprietress. Flashwink one of those suppliers I was confident to message via email only.

Although they offered free photobooth layout, I chose to make our own layout and backdrop after seeing their proofs. I'm not taking it against them though. I'm fickle towards these things 'cause my motto is things I can do better, I'll do myself. (Same thing happened our wedding invitations.)

During the wedding day, they had their nifty looking booth beside the buffet station. I bet most of our guests (mostly relatives) enjoyed their time there.

We simply love the quality of Flashwink printouts. Our pictures were available on their website a mere two days after the wedding!
Photobooth pic with our former Philippine Army superiors
I could have wished that they furnished us a copy of the pictures taken after the wedding. Otherwise, we're very happy with their services. Getting them through Cash Cash Pinoy was probably one of the wisest decisions we ever made.

Verdict: FlashWink fully met our expectations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Years Ago and Now

M's LASIK Experience

Yes we are!