Entourage Flowers by Vatel Manila

When it comes to wedding entourage flowers, Vatel Manila is probably one of the best in the wedding industry and is highly recommended in W@W yahoogroup.

I was trying my luck when I shot Dylan Gozum (of Vatel Manila) an email. And I hit the jackpot in a sense! Dylan replied on the same day I asked about his availability. And also gave me the costings in less than 2 weeks upon sending him the filled up form.

He's the only supplier I made business with through email ALONE (the others I either text or call). And never had problems with it. It was a bit inconvenient though when I learned that Vatel Manila does not deliver flowers outside Metro Manila because of their green initiatives, which I understood. Good thing that our wedding coordinator agreed to pick up the flowers on the day itself.

I was amazed at how big my bouquet was. I thought it complemented well my simple wedding dress! It was soo heavy though! My maid of honor & bridesmaids bouquets were very pretty with capiz shells and decorative starfishes!

Bridal bouquet by Vatel Manila
Bridal gown by Mitch Desunia
Photo by R.A.W.






My bridesmaids bouquets by Vatel Manila
Gowns by Mitch Desunia
Photo by R.A.W.
Flower baskets for our girls by Vatel Manila

TOE didn't tell me at first that one of my bridesmaid bouquets and the flowers for my hair weren't with them yet. I didn't go into details on how they got the flowers in time for my hair-do with Val Villarin. Nevertheless, Vatel Manila's flowers were one of the things that kept me super happy throughout the day! 

Verdict: Vatel Manila fully met my expectations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Years Ago and Now

M's LASIK Experience

Aljoe Mix Lights and Sounds