The One Exclusive, our trusty wedding coordinator

Update: This entry was made when TOE was still co-managed by Thoffy Consulta and Kathleen Tizon. As of date, Kath manages The One Exclusive by KTEEM and Thoffy has his own company, Events by Thoffy.

The One Exclusive (TOE) has been making waves in local wedding circles during around this time last year. Perhaps one of the most affordable wedding coordinators, we didn't let the chance pass to meet and book them. We got their On-The-Day coordination package. Thoffy Consulta is the team's co-manager, we also hired him as our wedding host / emcee.


Since we were fully hands-on with the wedding preps, we didn't feel the need to engage TOE in a lot of meetings before the preps. And of course, as a respect for what's stated in our contract. We had probably met 5 times before the wedding, including the time when we invited to meet them before booking.

Mike & I were grateful to Thoffy for always meeting us at our convenience (Makati). He's somebody you would always feel at ease to be with because he's very chatty and gregarious. He began sending us templates to fill up to organize our suppliers, guests and our reception program. When he told me more about the TOE, I was musing about how strange it is to have 4 guys and only 1 lady in the team.

We never had problems with TOE. Email and text messages may not be the best option to communicate with them though. But as far as I'm concerned, I've been successful asking for some advice from Thoffy through texting.

Come wedding day, TOE arrived with the entourage flowers from Vatel Manila. There were 5 of them. I've personally requested Thoffy to coordinate with Dylan and claim them on the morning of our wedding. I was a little bit disappointed that Kath Tizon (co-owner) was not present.

Thoffy introduced me to Len & Dandy who went in place of Kath & husband. Anton was in charge of Mike's family, but he did so much more that that, he was assisting me in the pictorials. I didn't see much of the 2 other guys, but I'm pretty sure they were busy with a lot of things. TOE also arranged our registration table displays.

At the end of the day, the suppliers have left one by one, I was impressed of the way they handled the payments.  There was so much more TOE did which I would definitely miss writing here. And I really appreciate every bit of that.

I regret that I didn't have a chance to take picture with TOE!

Verdict: Thoffy and TOE made our day stress-free! I have to say they have completely met my expectations.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Years Ago and Now

Yes we are!

M's LASIK Experience