E-fitte and Ohrelle: wedding shoes

Again, the bridal shoes was one of the last things I gave attention to before the wedding. I tried going around some malls but it's very hard to find comfortable 4-inch high wedges or chunky heels. I took into consideration the beach-sandy ceremony and reception venue. Wearing flat shoes was never an option period.

I learned about E-fitte from my co-W@Wies so I wasted no time and inquired. Ms. Ann answered my text message immediately, I had to postpone our meeting to Saturday because I wasn't familiar with Ortigas area where she suggests on meeting me. I asked if there's an office where we could meet. She affirmed but she said that it's actually a factory in Marikina.

My sister (also my Maid-of-Honor) went with me and she also got interested and had her shoes custom made. That was 3 weeks before our wedding. Ann assured me that she can deliver after 2 weeks. Then my mom & youngest sister had theirs custom made too.

I was happy when Ann offered to deliver the 1st two pairs of shoes near my office in Makati. I was excited to see my orange custom shoes. I had no chance to inspect the shoes carefully as she parked her car at the gas station and she was being forced out. I thought they were very comfy.

My enthusiasm waned when I saw how poor the quality of the shoes are. The embellishments on the shoes were also skipped. I didn't want to stress myself more so I accepted it as it is. My sister sent back her shoes (she lives nearby).

The actual bridal shoes custom made by E-fitte.
The picture speaks for the quality of the shoes.
Nothing to argue about the comfort wearing it
but many 1K peso shoes would look smarter than these.

Kate Spade shoes as the inspiration. (Photo from Internet)

My sisters liked how comfortable their shoes were. My mom didn't wear the shoes made for her. 

My bridesmaid's shoes

My maid-of-honor's shoes by E-fitte

My mom's shoes by E-fitte

Mike decided to buy me a new pair. And guess where we found it? At our friendly neighborhood community mall!

Ohrelle shoes bought from Cash & Carry Mall
Eventually I had to wear the E-Fitte shoes throughout the wedding celebrations because the slim heels won't survive the sandy shore.

The nice but comfy silver shoes had its time during the photo/video shoot. I used the embellishments made by E-fitte to spruce up the shoe straps.


Verdict: Ms. Anne was very accommodating with our inquiries. However, the quality of her client's shoes need not suffer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Years Ago and Now

M's LASIK Experience

Aljoe Mix Lights and Sounds