私の愛の誕生日 (My Love's Birthday)

Yesterday was hubby's birthday. In the morning, surprisingly, I wasn't feeling *meh* at all. I had a goal in mind. And that was to get home and bring some "special" breakfast before hubby goes to work.


I wanted hubby to have the best-tasting pancake I had so far.
The nearest Pancake House from where I work is at Makati Med (hospital).

Hubby was kind enough to remark that the pancakes' taste are nothing compared with what we usually eat at McDo. He didn't finish everything and I ate the leftover cake.

In the afternoon though, I still haven't decided on where to bring him for dinner. I just wanted to go some place where I wouldn't feel nauseous. I had something in mind though.

Thankfully, when we got seated at Yabu, the scent of the place was pleasant enough for me. I smelled a mild citrus-y and perhaps tangy aroma and I expressed how it's not repulsive.

We had kurobuta and hire set, and my latest discovery - edamame!
We also learned something new - everything in their katsu (kurobuta / hire / rosu) set menu are refillable - except for the chops. Yes - the soup, fruits, pickles, rice, shredded cabbage and the sauce.

We both had too much though and didn't finish everything. But I swear that if my appetite is only at its peak, nothing will remain - even those cabbages. Also, to add a note for next time - order 90g instead of 120g of katsu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Years Ago and Now

M's LASIK Experience

Yes we are!